Entries are now closed for Sales Assistant of the year.
However if you would like to enter our awards for next year, then register your interest here.
We are pleased to announced that the finalists have been revealed, see who they are here
“I never thought I could win. When the judges revealed I was the winner
I burst into tears. It’s been a wonderful event”
– 2017 Shirley Holt, Co-op Food Store, North Hykeham
There are two awards up for grabs this year, Sales Assistant of the Year and Community Hero. View the judging process for more details. Don’t forget four finalists will be treated to a stay in a top hotel and a cash prize of £150, while the overall winner will also receive an additional £500!
Like the sounds of this? Then find out how to enter…
How to enter
Entering is simple – here’s how you do it:
- Admit you’re brilliant!
- Tell us about yourself and your role by answering a few short questions.
- Upload your best selfie (cheesy grins and all) and a photo of you in your store.
- Sell yourself! Upload any additional information that shows us how great you are
- Submit your application then sit back and wait for us to call.
Being named the Sales Assistant of the Year or Community Hero confirms that you are the best at what you do everyday. The awards are also the perfect way to:
- Boost shop morale
- Promote excellent customer service to your customers and community
- Generate great PR and receive coverage across the Convenience Store brand channels
- Win cash. Each finalist will win £150. The Sales Assistant of the Year will win £500 and Community Hero Award will receive £350. Even the manager who nominates the winning candidate will receive £150!
Terms & Conditions
Please read all terms and conditions of entry here