Why Sales Assistant?
How would you like to be named the best sales assistant in the country and win £1000?
Being named the Sales Assistant of the Year gives you and your customers validation that you are the best at providing great customer service! It’s free to enter and all category winners will be invited to a five-star luncheon at the iconic and luxurious Dorchester Hotel on Park Lane, London. For the category winners, all transport to London, plus the overnight stay in a London hotel, will be paid for by Convenience Store and the Awards’ sponsors.
The awards are also the perfect way to:
- Boost shop morale and reward hard work and dedication
- Promote excellent customer service to your customers
- Generate great PR and receive coverage across the Convenience Store brand channels
- Win cash. Each category winner will win £500. The overall winner will win an additional £500 and even the manager who nominates the winning candidate, will receive £250!
How to enter
Entering is simple – here’s how you do it:
1. Admit you’re brilliant!
2. Go online and submit your contact details, store details, and your store manager information.
3. Tell us about yourself and your role by answering a few short questions.
4. Upload your best selfie (cheesy grins and all) and a photo of you in your store.
5. Sell yourself! Upload any additional information that shows us how great you are and the work you do for your store.
6. Ask your manager to provide a supporting letter telling us how fantastic you are.
7. Submit your application then sit back, and relax.
It really is that easy. Good luck!